The quality learning center directly at the SBB railway station in Basel. Bright, sunny and spacious place for families and children. Bilingual early education in English and German directly at the Markthalle.
Forest day | Library day | Gym class at the gym | Museum day
- On-site Kitchen and chef
- Publication of a childcare-own cookbook (order here)
Quality-Nutrition certificate: Fourchette Verte - Ama terra
Studies, projects & awards
- Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- CLASS (Teachstone) study: 2015
- Center of Excellence: 2013
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. Basler Carnival, Basler Christmas market)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
On-site garden or playground
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Steinentorberg 26, 4051 Basel
Phone family services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 061 271 60 55
How to get there
SBB railway station Basel SBB (5 minutes by foot)
You can enrol your child up to one year in advance.
Request information now.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.