A home designed for children. Family-like child-
care directly behind the Swisslife closeby train station Enge. One solution – for babies up until kindergarten.
Forest day | dance pedagogy | rythmics | painting class | gymnastics at the gym
On-site Kitchen and chef
The childcare center follows the criteria and guidelines for healthy nutrition and exercise according to "Prävention und Gesundheitsförderung Kanton Zürich"
Studies, projects & awards
- Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- CLASS (Teachstone) study: 2014
- Study of the university of Zurich regarding teamwork: 2013
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Alfred-Escher-Strasse 34, 8002 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 344 56 21
How to get there
Train Station Enge or Tram 5, Station: Rentenanstalt
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.