A children's pavilion directly at the Josefwiese.
A bright and spacious facility with activity corners for little learners. A place for children and families. On-site garden and playground.
Forest day | Gym class at the gym
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Neugasse 138, 8005 Zurich
Tel. Familienservice: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 366 87 59
How to get there
Tram 4, 8, 11, 13, 17, Station: Quellenstrasse
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.