The multiculti childcare center at the World Trade Center in Oerlikon with on-site playground and art center. Family feeling, home-like and cozy.
A familiar childcare concept for children and a work-life solution for parents.
Market day | Library day
On-site Kitchen and chef
The childcare center follows the criteria and guidelines for healthy nutrition and exercise according to "Prävention und Gesundheitsförderung Kanton Zürich"
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Leutschenbachstrasse 95, 8050 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 044 300 13 40
How to get there
Tram 10 & 11 Station: Fernsehstudio, On-site parking lots
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.