A children's paradise in the clouds – a childcare center with a fabulous view on the 5th level of one of the skyscraper close to Uetlihof. Small but beautiful, a close-knit childcare family and a home-like place to grow up. Individual care with a very personal touch and attentiveness especially to the promotion of body movement / exercises and gross motor skills.
Forest day| Gym class at the gym | Music classes & projects Curriculum focus on "Movement Matters" and early sports activates (even for babies)
On-site Kitchen and chef
Quality-Nutrition certification: Healthy Living
Studies, projects & awards
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
Yes, first kindergarten year
(Swiss)German & English
Uetlibergstrasse 132, 8045 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 333 02 92
How to get there
Tram 5, 13 & 17 Station: Laubegg, on-site parking lots and car park
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.