The childcare center by Herzog & De Meuron close to Roche directly at the Wettsteinplatz. A gorgeous villa with an architecture dedicated to children and early learning.
On-site Kitchen and chef
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. Basler Carnival, Basler Christmas market)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
Next globegarden kindergarten: Markthalle
Yes, partly subsidized by local communities and canton
Yes, subsidized childcare fees for Roche employees exclusively
(Swiss)German & English
The villa has been renovated by Herzog & De Meuron with Sauter von Moos to be a children’s paradise. From the children’s restrooms to every single corner and activity station, the concept has been transformed to be a lively and colourful early learning center.
Hammerstrasse 10, 4058 Basel
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32
How to get there
Bus 31, 32, 33, 34, 36 & 38 or Tram 1, 2, 6, 8, 14, 15 & 16
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.