A children's mansion with an enchanted garden near Hirslanden and Balgrist hospital. A fairy tale childcare concept, a magical place to grow up with Montessori teaching philosophy and tra-
ditions. Allow your child to learn through self-direction, exploration, and individualized educational experiences at this center.
Forest day | Gym class at the gym | Theatre performances in on-site theatre room Kindergarten: Swiss cantonal curriculum with Montessori philosophy
On-site Kitchen and chef
The childcare center follows the criteria and guidelines for healthy nutrition and exercise according to "Prävention und Gesundheitsförderung Kanton Zürich"
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
On-site garden or playground
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Forchstrasse 370, 8008 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 499 00 21
How to get there
Tram 11 Station: Friedhof Enzenbühl, On-site parking lots
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.