The Villa Villekulla at Zürichberg. Family-like feeling, a cozy and homelike place full of children’s laughter and filled with joy. An on-site enchanted garden around the residence provides the place and the time for exploration. In close proximity to the little white church in Fluntern.
Forest day | Gym class at the gym | Library day | Zoo day
On-site Kitchen and chef
Qaulity-Nutrition certification: Healthy Living
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. Natural history museum at the ETH)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
On-site garden or playground
Parks and playgrounds nearby
- Playground Siriuswiese
- School Bungertwies
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
Yes, first year of kindergarten
(Swiss)German & English
Nägelistrasse 16, 8044 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 268 03 40
How to get there
Tram 5 & 6 Station: Voltastrasse or Kirche Fluntern, on-site parking lots
You can enrol your child up to one year in advance.
Request information now.
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.