A childcare insider tip: a hidden children’s paradise directly at the train station. Georgeous place for children in a surprisingly calm and quiet street. The beautiful center is close to the Limmat and the Landesmuseum.
Forest day | Gym class at the gym | Kitchen-Club | rythmic lesson
Quality-Nutrition certification: Healthy living
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
(Swiss)German & English
Neumühlequai 38, 8006 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 044 370 24 27
How to get there
Tram 2, 11, 14 & 17 station: Stampfenbachplatz or main station (Hauptbahnhof), on-site parking lots
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.