A place designed for children in the middle of Kreis 4. Swiss studwork house full of children’s dreams from the entry hall up until right under its roof. Experienced, individual and qualitative childcare center.
Forest day | Gym class at the gym | Cooking day
On-site Kitchen and chef
Movement Matter quality certification: Somersault
Studies, projects & awards
Childcare quality label based on ISO 9001
- One big excursion a month, e.g. to the zoo, airport, farm, food or flower markets or to a museum
- Project weeks as for example: Week of Switzerland in August
- Parties, as for example Halloween, Carnival, National day, Light Festival or local holidays
- Traditions and customs (e.g. local fairs)
- Project work along the annual program of the center
On-site garden or playground
Parks and playgrounds nearby
7.00am - 7.00pm; Emergency care until 9.00pm
Wengistrasse 2a, 8004 Zurich
Phone Family Services: 044 536 55 32 | Center: 043 243 97 84
How to get there
Tram 2 & 3: Kalkbreite/Bezirksgebäude, Bus 32: Kernstrasse,
on-site parking available
Find all locations in Zurich here.
Visit us today
Visit our childcare centers and ask about the educational program of the specific center. Every family and every child is different. A guided tour and personal contact with the center director helps you understand best, if this center is the right choice for your child and family.