Preparing Young Minds to Thrive
Explorers, Adventurers, Discoverers
Our preschool program is filled with investigation, exploration and discovery, where active and enthusiastic children can refine and expand their skills and knowledge. Through intentional teaching practices, purposefully designed learning environments and enriched activities, teachers ensure preschoolers have joyful, age-appropriate and meaningful learning experiences that lead to success in school and in life.
Personalized Care for Your Child
globegarden's preschool curriculum is informed by pedagogical experts and focused on preparing children for their big next step, kindergarten. Highlights of our program include include:
- Emphasizing investigation, exploration and discovery as vehicles for learning
- Value-proven teaching practices in purposefully designed environments
- STEM learning that encourages future-forward skills
- Confidence-building activities to foster lifelong social and intellectual skills
- Hygienic, safety and security practices to meet the highest standards
- Enrichment Programs like forest day, gym day, dance class or yoga.
Learning Practices for Preschoolers
The globegarden preschool curriculum helps children achieve school readiness in all areas of academic and social learning. Our curriculum aligns preschool program goals and practices with families' expectations of educational excellence, helping young learners grow into confident students as well as match Swiss public-school curriculum expectations of soon-to-be kindergarteners.
The following six learning areas of our preschool program provide preschoolers with rich learning experiences: Language Speaks, Math Rocks, Science Discovers, Our World, Art Around and Well Aware. Each learning area corresponds to the following skills:
- Language, books and reading
- Correspondences, counting, sorting, patterning and problem-solving
- Critical thinking through experimentation, observation, recording, describing and forming conclusions
- Respect for the world, ethnic diversity and the environment
- Developing an interest and appreciation of art, music, theatre and dance
- Fostering positive attitudes towards health, physical activity and nutrition