A Great Place to Grow
Our Commitment to Children and Families
We feel it is our responsibility to take care of children's health, safety and well-being. This is why we are committed to helping children thrive in our learning centers – and discover and nourish their individual talents and strengths – and to creating a great place for them to grow. Our early education program gives children a foundation they can build on and confidence for life.
Solutions for Modern Families
We provide professional, innovative, high-quality childcare solutions to help parents balance work and family. We know firsthand about family needs. Because globegarden’s workforce is over 95% female, our solutions are developed by working mothers who face the same challenges as our clients. Our programs feature convenient schedules carefully crafted to the needs of the modern families we care for.
Childcare for Families Who Work
Every family is different, with diverse professional or otherwise busy lives and distinct family needs. That's why globegarden has a wide range of early education solutions that suit every family:
- Minimal center closures and extended hours
- Convenient locations
- Full- and part-time programs
- Back-up care and holiday programs
- All-day kindergarten program
- News from your child’s daily and monthly newsletter
- Family Services for your needs
A Great Place to Be a Teacher
Globegarden is a family of talented individuals who bring their creativity, skills and passion to work each day. Deeply embedded in our culture are the following values: Share, Teach, Act and Respect. These STAR values act as the foundation of our teachers’ work to make a difference every day in a child's life and helping to build the future of our youngest generation. Take a look at the real stars of our organization.
of parents and teachers feel their children are ready for what life has to offer. Our playful curriculum prepares children to stay open to the world with all its diversity, inquisitive at all levels and understanding not only what to learn, but how to learn. This guarantees not only a good start in life, but also a good start at kindergarten and school.
of parents say that their child has developed important social skills at globegarden like learning how to make social connections and finding friends but also resolving conflict and more importantly working cooperatively with classmates and teachers in a group.
of globegarden parents and teachers agree that globegarden graduates are well prepared for a successful start in life and have developed an enthusiasm for learning.
This is thanks to our teachers, who based on our curriculum inspire children to understand how things work, to try out rather than hold back as well as fostered their confidence to ask questions to understand the world around them.
More numbers at a glance
- 97% of pedagogic leaders feel that at globegarden they have the responsibility and ability to have a positive influence on child’s lives
- 97% of the teachers believe they deliver quality programs and care for children at globegarden
- 96% of teachers are proud on what they have achieved at globegarden
- 95% of pedagogic leaders, 91% of teachers and 88% of apprentices and assistants recommend globegarden as a great place to work
- 94% of pedagogic leaders say it is fun to work at globegarden
- 93% of parents recommend globegarden to their friends